Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Puppies vs. Babies

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puppies vs. Babies for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Puppies and babies are so cute!  I think they are the most adorable creatures in the world!  However, there is a show going on right now where they made the two go against each other to settle which one is really cuter than the other.

I love them both.  I have three dogs right now whom I had ever since they were still puppies.  Then my husband and I just had our own baby boy last September.  It's really going to be tough to choose which is cuter than them...  But one thing for sure is that, the combination of the two created a TOTAL CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!  

There is a Puppies vs. Babies online contest happening right now where contestants have a chance of winning $5000 after entering their funny and adorable photos of babies and puppies.  The contest is closed for new entries but the voting for whoever wins is still ongoing until November 23.  Check out Puppies vs. Babies and cast your vote up to the final bracket.

PvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpg

Despite of the fact that I had dogs al my life, I know for sure that the babies will be sweeping the puppies off by a great deal of votes.  No one can resist a human baby especially when they've seen my Eli.  He has the most contagious laugh and he's very smart too!  He does a lot of advance stuffs that's normally beyond his age.  But with puppies, they can only grasp a few tricks even up to when they become more older!  This is a great picture of my baby which can surely settle this feud once and for all! :)

  

 

Cast your votes today and feel free to comment or share who you want to win in this post.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home