Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Eli's Homecoming

The day that my husband I have been waiting for has finally arrived... It's when we were able to take a little baby home with us.


Apparently, I did not realize how hard it is to really take care of a baby until now. Before I would usually say, "How hard can it be? All we have to do is change the diapers, feed him, and make him go to sleep." Every single word sounded so easy! I forgot to consider the time element of it all.

Yes, you just got to do the three basic things I've just mentioned to keep a healthy baby... However, it is not as simple as it sounds. Imagine doing all of these stuffs every 3 hours (round the clock). Then, there's the crying and the stink of dirty diapers. LOL! When my baby cries, he wants to make sure he gets heard. :))

Having a kid really tests one's patience. But every single time your baby smiles and stares at you, you suddenly forget how smelly his diapers are, how loud his cries are, and how often he wakes you up in the middle of the night. You feel very happy.

This is why I think that nature made babies look cute and all for the purpose of being irresistible to adults. Who would want to put up with them if they weren't so beautifula nd magical to begin with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home