Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Random Thoughts: Entry 1

Can you ever be a hundred percent prepared with starting a family? In fact, can you ever be fully equipped to venture into something new?

Every girl has her own dream wedding, house, career, and prince charming. Most girls think of these things as early as they can imagine and conjure up an idea in their heads. But despite of the long time we've alotted for planning, we still couldn't think of all the mishaps we might possibly encounter on that most awaited day or situation. I'm sure none of us ever thought of thriving for employment, becoming homeless and alone anytime in the future. All of us dreamt about something perfect and possible. We're so preoccupied with the idea that our lives will be beautiful, we neglect to prepare ourselves when we fail. And when we're caught in a moment where we don't know what move to do next, we panic and eventually crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home