Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Web Talent: Entry 1

I saw this video in Facebook because a few of my friends posted it on their wall. It's about a young boy who sells souvenirs to tourists for a living in Clark, Pampanga. I don't really know much about how the video was caught but I'm guessing that the people who took it was amazed as I was with this boy's big talent.

Thanks to the people who made an effort in sharing this video in the internet. I'm sure this will open wonderful doors to this young local boy. Happy viewing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home