Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Net10 $50 Unlimited Plan

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Net10 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I'm a traveler, been around many countries and cities. So far I have stayed the longest for vacation here in the United States.  Coming from the Philippines, I was used to cheap phone plans whether prepaid or postpaid.  That is why I was so surprised to find out that communication costs so much here in the US.  However, since I will be staying in the country for almost a year, I have to get my own phone and service provider to be in touch with people back home. 

As mentioned in my previous posts, I started using AT&T at first because that was the cheapest available thing in Walmart at the time.  The down side about that was my monthly bill for a month was 60 USD for unlimited talk and text.  Now that I have been here long enough to know the ups and downs of some network companies, I can see the Light.  I got to discover other telecommunication brands that offers the best deal that makes you save more for other stuffs in the future.  One of which is the Net10 $50 Unlimited Plan which allows real NET10 customer to access unlimited SMS, call, and data everyday without any contracts and credit checks.

Using it easy.  You can purchase Net10 phones from trusted manufacturers like LG, Kyocera, Motorola, Nokia, and Samsung starting as low as 15 USD.  After activating the connection, you can already start making calls and texts to anyone nationwide and you may reload minutes through the internet or any nearby store anytime.

Since I am away from my family who are in the Philippines and other states right now, the strong reception nationwide gets the user more comfortable and smooth conversations with their loved ones without having to worry about high international call rates.

Search this amazing plan on Facebook to learn more of their offers.  Or you can follow Net10 on twitter to become updated with their latest deals.

You can check out this video of real NET10 customer who is satisfied with the switch they have made with Net10:

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mKdzlRWaids" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home