Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hills Pet Nutrition for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

My husband and I have been taking care of dogs as our pets for as long as we can remember.  Right now, we have three canines living with us (one shih-tzu, and 2 Chinese Sharpeis).  Since I am due to deliver our first baby next month, we are very excited to get them all together and play.

Our dogs are old, specially the shih-tzu who is already 9 years old.  He does not show any signs of aging yet because he remains very active and playful.  We hope that our little four-legged angels can watch our baby grow up in to a young man with us.  To make sure that happens, we'll be making sure that we give them the best nutrition and attention all through out.

We have always been cautious with the food that we give them since some dog food gives them allergies or some sort of irritation after eating it.  This is why we choose to feed them products that may help them with their mobility, coat, and resistance.

For all the devoted pet-owners out there, do check out Hill's Pet Nutrition and take the Hill's Healthy Mobility Challenge.  Registering alone entitles you to a Hill's Healthy Mobility Coupon and an automatic entry to a Sweepstake that allows 30 winners to receive FREE PET FOOD for a year.  Try Science Diet Health Mobility and share your how this product has improved your pet's activities.

Visit Hill's Pet Nutrition on Facebook to know more details and see what other pet-owners have to say as well.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home