Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Aside from my pending application for WIC and medical card, my husband and I are preparing all the other things we need before our baby comes this September.

We did our first shopping last week for the baby, and I could not believe how overwhelming and emotional that experience was. The fact that I am really going to be parent soon really sunk in at that moment. We got the basics down first, like the clothes, bottles, shampoo, and diapers. We'll be getting the other things we need like the cribs, car seat, and stroller hopefully next week.

I've been searching the internet for great deals ever since I hit my 8th month in pregnancy. I can't believe the prices they have here in the US for baby stuffs. I guess, you can't argue with that since they make sure that everything you buy for your baby here is safe.

We still need a lot of help. I'm even thinking that maybe you can never be really ready when that day comes. Especially when it's our first. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home