Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

First Day High

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bealls for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

It's almost mid-August and you can already feel the cold breeze of fall.  During this time, students realize that summer vacation is over and a new school year is about to start. 

This takes me back to the time I was in their shoes.  I was anxious and excited for every first day of school.  Anxious because I did not know what to expect from the new subjects and faces I will be encountering for the whole year, however, very excited since I know that before everything kicks off, I will be shopping with my mom and siblings for new clothes, shoes, and school supplies.

My parents were always on their toes during this certain season.  Even at such an early age I knew how stressful this time of the year were for them since they had to worry about the tution fees and other school-related expenses.  This is why we acquire the things we need for school either too early or too late because we can only do our shopping at the same time the stores have its sale.  I am thankful that I was used to this kind of practice since I can do the same thing with my son in the future. 

Now that we live in a computer-dependent era, a lot of great deals for back to school season is also available online which becomes just one click away.  Bealls for example has a wide range of accessories and apparels for any age that allows you to choose whatever style you want your child to present.  Unifroms are included in their selection too.  If you check out their store and website, you get to save more money compared to buying them from elsewhere.  With their prices, you would think that they have a sale all year round.

Happy shopping moms!  Don't forget that aside from the fun you are getting from shopping unbelievable bargains, savour this unique bonding time with your child as well.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home