Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

My cousin took us to AMC theater earlier today to watch the Captain America movie. I wasn't all excited at first because I was not as fascinated with that superhero compared to the other leading characters Stan Lee had created.

I still went and watch though because my husband wanted to see the movie anyways. Seeing the movie was my first encounter with one of the first comic hero created earlier in the last century. It was pretty cool that the story was somehow linked during the war with Hitler before. Countries at war at the time was already figuring out scientific ways as to how they can create their very own "super soldiers". It's so cool how the creator had though about story lines like these that probably sounded ridiculous during the 1940's. Stan Lee is a true visionary. Now that we posses the right technology, producers are able to interpret his life long works as if it was reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home