Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Call, Text, Surf and Save

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I got here in the United States last May and it has always been a struggle to find the perfect network provider since I have not established my credit score yet.  Because of this, most companies do not find me eligible for any of their payment plans.  I end up having to get the no-commitment phone plans that costs more expensive than it should. 

Since cellphones are becoming a necessity nowadays, I had to go for the other big service provider's hook, line and sinker in desperation.  Due to the urgency at the moment, I did not have time to make further research on as to which company provides the best and cheapest service, so I went with AT&T that charges me 60 USD per month for unlimited call and text! This was very frustrating since I knew that what I had was very expensive for something that cuts off a nice conversation every now and then due to bad reception. 

Fortunately, I got to know about Straight Talk through the internet and I was surprised to know that I can call a friend or any one else at just 45 USD per month.  Aside from unlimited call, the 45 USD plan includes unlimited SMS and Web as well with a flexible low rate for international calls and no additional charge for 411.  Basically, it's everything you need plus more, because Straight talk Plans does not require any contract.  Definitely, something to be excited about!

New and refurbished phones from Nokia, LG, Samsung, Motorola, and Kyocera at your choice are available in Walmart starting from 10 USD each without any activation, reactivation, or termination fee.  That surely gets you off a good start with your savings.  Because the average bill per month for unlimited talk, text, and web plans is 80 USD, I save 420 USD per year!  Certainly, this allows me to to save money for my love of travelling.  Nothing feels richer than having to go to other beautiful places for pleasure.  Next stop for me this year will be New York!  I bet reading about this lets you already imagine what you'll be buying for yourself with all that money saved up once you've switched like me. 

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IyZCCCPjqz0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home