Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

At 8 Months

I rarely write about my journey during pregnancy because I want to create a simple scrap book as the months go along. And when you're pregnant, taking a picture of yourself is the least thing you want to be doing because you've gotten bigger or uglier.

Women just mostly talk about the great experiences like the baby's first kick, ultrasound, and the father's involvement in the whole course. However, the downside of pregnancy which is the morning sickness, weight gain, stretchmarks, skin irritation, and etc is tabooed. Who would want to dwell on that topic anyways when you know someone perfect will come out from you after 9 months.

I guess one of the reasons why I don't share too much about my experience is because I have a lot of things going on around my head while I'm at this stage. It's nerve racking enough since this is my first pregnancy, but when you add certain factors like money, where to deliver, and whose going to accompany me during the labor gets me more stressed out since I'm a thousand miles away from home.

However, despite of all the things I have to figure out with less than a month before the due date, I try to enjoy the ride and take care of myself and the baby as good as I can. Knowing that I'll be having my own little boy after a few weeks takes the anxiety away. That fact comforts me more than anything else in the world.

I'm very excited to see my little man. Mom's just counting the days until you can rest on my arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home