Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of CryoCell International for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

I was so happy to have found out last January that my husband and I will be expecting our first baby.  After initially finding out through an over the counter pregnancy test, we quickly went to my doctor to have myself checked up.    Since we are both currently in California, we are planning to have our baby delivered here. 

As first time parents, I make sure that I get as much information as I can to support my health and the baby’s.  Being a nurse, getting these data did not become hard for us.  We came across an article that hospitals and clinics are encouraging families to save the blood from the umbilical cord during pregnancy so that it can be used to cure many diseases like diabetes, cancer, and heart problems in the future.

This technology has actually helped a lot of people for more than 20 years.  And until now, medical professionals are discovering numerous ways as to how this advancement can be further developed for the coming years.

Cryo-Cell is one of the biggest and trusted Cord Blood Bank that you can consider.  They can keep this precious specimen safe for as long as you want.  This investment gives you a chance to have the stem cells found in the umbilical cord blood readily available for you or your loved ones’ in the future. 

Luckily, Cryocell is automatically giving away a free Baby Jogger City Mini Stroller for a limited time to help moms get back to shape after the delivery in they enroll today to Cryo-Cell’s signature U-Cord service. 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home