Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Since my original Obstetrician is in the Philippines, I was prescribed to take vitamins such as Folic Acid and Vitamin B Complex during my pregnancy.  When I got here in the Uinited States, I could not get a hold of the same vitamins my doctor had prescribed me so I had to ask my Obstetrician if I could just take the prenatal vitamins they have available here instead.

 

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

 

My doctor agrees and advises me to take the multivitamins while I am here since they too offer the same thing as to what I was taking before.  So I went to Walgreens and checked out their Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, specifically the prenatal vitamins.  Because almost everything was cheaper in the Philippines, I expected that I will be paying more once I buy medication from here.  But to my surprise, the Walgreens Brand Prenatal Multivitamin Supplement Tablets cost less than what I was originally buying.  Aside from that, their tablets were packed with complete supplements like Vitamin B, C, Folic Acid, Calcium and etc all in one.  So I will only just have to swallow one tablet per day instead of three.

 

Pharmacist

 

I was so happy to have found that its more convenient and inexpensive buying my vitamins here.  In addition to the product, the pharmacists was kind enough to explain the difference between what I was initially taking and what was I about to buy.  I was satisfied with Walgreens' product and service.  Walgreens also makes it a point that a certain percentage or amount goes to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

Right now, they have giveaways if you joined the Walgreens' contest on other several participating blogs. Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home