Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

The Kissimmee Way

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Kissimmee Tourism. All opinions are 100% mine.



Dad and I have been distant for the past few months because we're both very busy at work. So, we planned a US vacation some time on the 4th week of October.

We are set to visit San Francisco and Chicago on our 3 weeks stay. However, while surfing the internet last night, I came across a wonderful vacation place in Florida as well. I've always wanted to go there since I know they have Disney World which I heard is better than the Disneyland in Anaheim. I've particularly picked Kissimmee because it's basically in between of all the places and events we want to go to. Aside from Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World Orlando are near the area as well.

Magic Kingdom

Visiting the world known theme parks in Orlando doesn't stop the fun there because Kissimmee has an entertaining night to offer for all its tourists as well. Old Town for example is a great way to have that ultimate old American experience. I'm sure my dad will be enjoying that part of the trip most since we'll get to see vintage cars and traditional restaurants. This gives us the chance to actually have a feel of the real Kissimmee history.

Entertainment Zones

In terms of accommodation, I've decided that we stay in a motel instead. Apparently the town has very nice establishments that can allow us to have nice rooms at more affordable rates. Saving up some cash from the rooms will mean more money to spend for shopping and dining.

Now, I can't wait for October to come. Got to start preparing.

Visit my sponsor: What's Your Kissimmee Story?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home