Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

The Advantage of Generic

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of PBM Products. All opinions are 100% mine.

Generic products have helped a lot of people over the years. Because it possesses the same functions and qualities other branded products can give, it allows the consumers to have a wider option when it comes to buying certain items.

Here in Asia, generic products are more affordable and more commonly found in stores compared to the branded ones. In my line of duty, as a nurse, it's my obligation to promote health amongst my patients. Understanding the living conditions here in the Philippines, I personally advise them that it’s okay to take generic drugs since they basically go through the same tests before they get approved by the proper government agency or qualified research and testing center.

The same principle goes when it comes to buying infant formulas as well. I know that a lot of parents are a bit skeptical about this since babies are known to be very delicate and sensitive. Until now, some parents could still not grasp the fact that store brand formula are as safe and beneficial as the branded milk formulas available in the market right now. I understand that each parent wants only the best for their babies. Unfortunately, they have this wrong perception that the more expensive formulas are better for the children. When the truth of the matter is, paying a lot less for store brand formulas have the same positive impact for kids for each product must reach the same requirements from the FDA.

I agree pretty much with the article about the 10 Products to Always Buy Generic. Nowadays, it pays to be smart and practical.

Visit my sponsor: 10 Products to Always Buy Generic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home