Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

My IELTS Results

At last, the long wait has ended! I have received my IELTS results just a couple weeks ago. Since I am currently working, I could not find the time to get the official results by myself because I don't have the time. Fortunately, my younger sister exerted much effort and went to Makati to pick it up from the IELTS testing center.

I didn't know when she'll be getting the results, so I was surprised when she got home one day, carrying a big smile on her face. Her big grin was induced by having the privilege of opening and reading my official results first since she was obviously as excited as I was.

Finally, when I had the chance to take a look at the piece of paper myself, I was so happy to see that I passed the exam with flying colors. I had a total band score of 8.5. 8.5 in listening, reading, and writing. Then, a 7.5 in speaking (BOO!!!!).

I thought I did a great job in listening, reading, and speaking... I was honestly expecting a higher grade in my speaking test despite of the fact that I did not understand the first question the examiner had asked me.

However, amongst all the subtest, I was pretty scared of knowing how bad I did in the writing part since I felt like I did not have enough time to check my answers. Time pressure led me to panic. I was somehow unsure of a lot of things I have written for my formal essay. That's why I was so surprise to find out that I got an almost perfect score. I think, I have to thank blogging for this success because it really helped me improve my writing skills.

I couldn't be more happier to receive this perfect news for my birthday. Thank you Lord for guiding me through this endevour. You are so great to me and my family.

In appreciation of God's blessings, I would like to extend my arms to those people who would want to get some tips and help with their IELTS exam. Please feel free to ask me here in my blog if you have questions regarding the exam. I will be very glad to help you.

Peace ouT! :D

4 Comments:

  1. RHiiAN said...
    congrats!

    Elsa said...
    congrats!
    Ron said...
    Congratz
    Rajita Gupta said...
    Congrats! You got an excellent score.
    Best IELTS Institutes in Chandigarh

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home