Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of NMEDA. All opinions are 100% mine.


Working as a nurse here in the Philippines is very demanding. Aside from taking orders from the doctor, at the same time making sure that they're doing the right thing, our key function is to take care of the patients. They will always be on top of our list.

Due to previously working with a private hospital here in our area, I got to handle different types of patients each day. And amongst all of the cases I've already dealt with, I find people who suffer from long term disabilities most time consuming. But because of the various products of technology, situations like these become easier to do for health workers like me over time. Somehow, disabled patients can function more and do other things for themselves without help.

One great example is the National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA), which is a non profit organization that helps people with disabilities to be more safe when inside a vehicle despite of their condition.

Qualified dealers of who aims to have a better of way of transporting disabled people got together to provide them a more convenient way to travel for they understand the fact that people have different needs and weaknesses. The association have its ways pf making sure that their members can deliver customer satisfaction through a quality assurance program (QAP).

Basically, the elderly and as well as the handicapped should be encouraged to do their activities of daily living as much as possible so that they could still practice their independence. Depending too much on others can cause depression and regression in one's life.

If you are interested in their programs, feel free to visit their website. You can enter your zip code on their site in order to know if there's a dealership member near your home or area.

Visit my sponsor: NMEDA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home