Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Alvin and the Chipmunks. All opinions are 100% mine.



As a person who grew up in the early 90's, I grew up watching different types of cartoons in the television. One of the most memorable ones was Alvin and the Chipmunks. I could still clearly remember myself doing the best chipmunk voice I can (which I am guilty of until now), or how Alfred would scream Alvin's name when he would cause some trouble.

Now that technology is fast pace, a movie company was able to produce a great movie adaptation of the said series. Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel is a continuation of Alvin, Simon, and Theodore's misadventures.

I watched the first Alvin and the Chipmunks movie with my siblings at home. Most of us are girls, so we kept going on and on about how cute the stars of the film were. Now that the sequel is already on DVD as well, we are very excited to watch it together in our house again. We like watching movies here at home rather than in the movie houses since we get to really lie down and kick it back here.

This movie is really fantastic for the whole family, especially if you have kids around. Children are commonly very talkative and loud. You don't know when they'll be putting up a tantrum. Because of this, it's actually not ideal for parents to take them in movie houses if they don't know how to control them yet. So I suggest for them to buy it now in DVD instead.

The DVD which is available in Blue-ray and digital download, is packaged with an additional singalong disc that will surely give you and your family More Munk Mayhem.

To have more ideas about movies perfect for the whole family, feel free to visit http://www.foxfamilyflicks.com. Happy watching everyone!



Visit my sponsor: Alvin and the Chipmunks:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home