Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Reading

Since I have reviewed for IELTS, I realized that there are various types of reading. For the exam, I need to be just doing some scanning in order to conserve time. Ever since I had studied for my NCLEX-RN exam, I had the sudden urge of reading a book every once in a while. I thought I was already good at it since I understood everything I've read so far. But as I take the mock tests every week, I seem to land on the same band score each time. I always get a 6, when the passing band score for the Academic module is 7.

It's relly frustrating. Plus, I have to worry about the other areas like Speaking and Writing (which is more difficult). As the days pass, the closer I get to the exam date. I hope I do well. I think I'm doing well though. My test results just don't back that up :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home