Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

March

I’ve suddenly realized that it’s Miko’s birthday month already. Mikois my shih tzu. I’ve written about him plenty of times in my blog. He’s turning 8 years old on the 29th. If you convert it to human years, he’s actually 54 already. That’s old… That’s why I treasure every moment with him. He still looks very good and young despite of his age. A lot of pet owners say that he has been taken good care of since he doesn’t look like his age at all. We are all very thankful that Miko’s still active and health up to this time. Too active at times even! :))

I don’t know how we will be celebrating his birthday this year. Last time, we jsut took him out to Tiendesitas. I’d love to take him there again but it’s too hot. I don’t want him suffering from the heat or something like that. Any suggestions?

1 Comment:

  1. Kay said...
    Maybe you can try bring him to Eastwood this time.. :)
    you can bring him to the New Eastwood Mall.. what's great there is that.. you can walk Miko inside the mall(unlike in Tiendesitas wherein u cant bring pets inside SM.. hehe) and even in the restos.. or you can play with him in the park near the fountain , maybe he can meet some new dog friends too.. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home