Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Latest Online Buy


Wearing flipflops are practical during summer. It is very comfortable and easy to slip on. Because this year’s summer has been the hottest so far, a lot of people are all pumped up to go to the beach in order to fully embrace the sun. Having to wear less clothing on the beach does not mean that you could put your guard down when it comes to being fashionable. Don’t allow your hair to be all sticky and because of humid. Make sure that you get an even tan. Don’t be afraid to flaunt your gorgeous body in that sexy little swimsuit. And in my case, walk on the fine sands with a fabulous pair of sandals or flipflops.


"This is a picture of my latest find, authentic Roxy Surf Flipflops. I bought a new pair of slippers in an online store almost one week ago. I’m currently breaking them in. Their almost as comfortable as my other pair which are made by Reef."

1 Comment:

  1. sweet_shelo said...
    so cute.. great summer color!!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home