Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

I’ve always dreamt of a beautiful house, where I could settle down with my family. I don’t want to buy something already made. I want to have a say on the design and structure of the whole thing before I finally live in it. I like to keep it as traditional as possible. I want a big lot so that I could still grow flowers in the garden. The house should be surrounded with white low fences on the front along with a wide pathway in the side for the car. I’d like my house to be painted with warm earth colours like yellow or light brown, accentuated with a small copper mailbox right at the side of the main gate.

Even though technology is at its fast pace right now, I still really like it whenever I get snail mails through my mailbox at home. Despite of the fact that there are more convenient ways to receive your letters nowadays, they could never get as much authentic as to the traditional handwritten letter sent through the post office. Because of this, it’s hard to find a mailbox in the market right now that offers both quality and style. So, some people are fond of making their own instead.

Ecco mailboxes
have lived on to this idea. They have a variety of mailboxes that can fit any home. An ecco mailbox will surely add that special spark to your house. You can choose from designs like the traditional mailboxes that can be mounted right in front of your gate to an ecco wall mount mailbox. Feel free to check their different styles like the following;

ecco e4 mailbox

ecco e6 mailbox

ecco e7 mailbox

ecco e8 mailbox

Hurry and check them out while they're on sale with free shipping. Happy shopping everyone! I hope this could help you complete your home's whole look.


2 Comments:

  1. lina@women's perspectives said...
    I like their designs...
    kim said...
    very nice!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home