Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Fun Filled Sports Betting

The people’s champ, Manny Pacquiao will be facing Clottey in his next boxing match on March 13, 2010 at the Dallas Cowboy Stadium. All the Filipinos are all out support on the very famous athlete. Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao has also been labelled as the “Second Best Boxer of All Time”. Now, he is placed next to Sugar Ray Robinson’s rank. Over the years, Manny have made his countrymen proud. This is why whenever Pacman has a fight, the whole Philippines are watching. The streets here in Manila becomes like a ghost town because almost everyone is out to see his fight live.

A lot of critics are saying are saying that Clottey is the underdog in the coming match. But that didn’t stop him from saying that he can beat the “Pound per Pound Champion”. Because of this fact, I the odds are better for those who will be betting on Joshua Clottey just in case he wins. This very much anticipated fight is now the center of all sports betting event in the Philippines.

I have friends who placed his bet on Manny of course. He has always been a fan of the said boxer. Aside from boxing, my friends would participate in basketball betting as well. This is their only way of gambling... They are very loyal to their favourites. Sometimes, I can’t help myself from loudly cheering for their teams as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home