Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.


As I've mentioned from a previous post before. My mom just bought me a new Compaq Presario laptop for passing the NCLEX-RN exam. We bought it almost three weeks ago. I'm using it to help me review for my IELTS examination on the 17th of April.

Ever since a permanent OS got installed in the laptop, a few glitch had suddenly appeared. It suddenly turns off every now and then. It's really irritating because it seldom happens whenever I'm in the middle of something.

Then, after a while I've also realized that the battery life of the laptop is very short compared to the other laptops here at home. That's kinda a shame because amongst the three laptops here in the house, my laptop was the latest. It should be performing better than the rest since it's new. My Compaq Presario only lasts for two hours and a half. And that's just by surfing the internet.

I'm planning to take it back to the store in the coming weekend so that it could be checked fro factory defects. For those people who has an idea of what's going on with this thing, please enlighten me. Thanks in advance everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home