Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

I'm Sick...

I've been feeling bad since last week, but I tried very hard not to give in to whatever I was feeling. It wasn't just til Monday when I suddenly felt that I couldn't stop it from happening anymore. It's been three days, and I still have the flu. Now, due to my dry cough, my throat is awfully painful too. I'm afraid that it may lead to tonsilitis. I hate having tonsilitis because I can't eat what I want. Plus, tonsilitis is always accompanied by fever and chills... I wish I feel better soon, so that I could go on to my new adventures :D

2 Comments:

  1. ACRYLIQUE said...
    Gargling mouthwah is a big help. :)
    peenkfrik said...
    hope you're well by now.... :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home