Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Happy Chinese New Year!


I'm not Chinese but I still want to welcome the year of the Tiger! Filipinos are greatly influenced by the Chinese. This is why we also practice some of their beliefs. So I believe that this year would bring me luck since I was born in 1986 which was also the year of the tiger.

The first thing that pops right in our minds whenever we hear that the person is born in the year of the tiger is that he or she might be "stubborn"... Well, that's the negative trait of the animal. Because of this we overlook the fact that tigers are brave and intelligent at the same time for they premeditate on each move... :P ROAR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home