Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.


My parents and I went to SM Megamall yesterday. Last time I was in that mall, I was just in high school. Almost 10 years had passed and a lot of things had changed and improve in that place. We don't usually visit the cities up North because we didn't want to deal with traffic. But we were on a search for something yesterday, so we went out of our way and visited Pasig as well since my mom wanted to try out Charlie's Handcrafted Burgers in Capitol Village.


It's really just a small fast food restaurant that had an old all American diner feel. It's located just along the main road, beside a car wash. Since the establishment just inside a village, you'll notice that a lot of theis customers would be just coming from within the neighborhood. I felt like everyone knew each other last night. It was cozy and homy all at the same time.


There were a lot of people last night. We even had to wait for a table to sit. We tried the black angus beef burger, the Pontabelo mushroom burger, and some buffalo wings. I loved the veggie burger way better. It had a cruchy patty on the outside, and a thick serving of soft, black Pontabelo mushrooms in the inside. They were really good! My mom said that the owner of that place is also the owner of another restaurant named Cyma. If you remember, I wrote about Cyma as well last month. :) So far, I loved everything that man makes. I can't wat what he has instore for the future... ;)

1 Comment:

  1. Nikel Khor said...
    is nice wor..

    from Nikel Khor

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home