Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Buying Vintage

One of my closest freinds has been encouraging me to shop in vintage stores lately. Vintage store meaning, a shop that sells pre-loved items. Back here in the Philippines we call it Ukay-ukay. I'm really not a fan of shopping for used items. But because I'm forced to be practical right now, I dove in to the idea and went to three Ukay shops earlier. They were selling a lot of products. Clothes, bags, and shoes. There were some things that wiil potentially look good in me. Plus, everything I had laid my eyes on was in perfect condition. I just didn't end up buying anything since I think it was really expensive. It totally discouraged me from purchasing because the sellers were actually charging the customers with prices that ranged from 155 Php to 800 Php. With those prices, you could actually buy something new and trendy in bazares already. That's why I stopped the search and quiclkly ran to the nearest bazares here in our area.

I guess preloved clothes are being overpriced lately because there's a dramatic increase with the demand for it. It just doesn't seem fair to me. If you couldn't afford to buy used "anyhthing", then what can you affor dto buy now a days??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home