Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

For some reason, everytime I'm around my high school friends... I unconsciously act like a young teen ager again. We had another one of our get togethers last night and I think all of us there had fun since we got to enjoy each other's companies again. Just to give you an idea as to how wacky we could be whenever we're all together, here's a picture...



Don't we all look rediculous??? LOL! Obviously, we had a blast! We had great food, fantastic company, few drinks, and a lot of laughs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home