Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Our Wowowee Visit

My grandmother came home from California. She has always wanted to watch Wowowee live for the longest time and finally, she had her chance last Saturday. My Godmother was able to score us some good tickets in the said very popular noon time variety show and my grandmother was very delighted. I had to accompany her because she's already handicapped. I was a bit skeptical to come with her at first because it wasn't my kind of thing despite of the fact that I watch that show quite often.


My grandmother seemed that she had fun. She looks so cute whenever she laughs. Watching Wowowee was really tiring though. We had to get there before 10 am when the show really starts at 12:30 in the afternoon. We had to arrive early because there were a lot of orientations from the staffs of the program regarding safety. Also, we had the routine rehearsal before the show where the floor director would perk us all up for the cameras. Since we came in a Saturday, where they do their special presentations, the show ended at 3:30 pm. So, all in all we spent almost 7 hours inside the ABS-CBN compound.

I was really tired after that but my grandmother was still very awake and told us that she wanted to go to SM mall of Asia as well. I was in great shock when I heard it but I had no choice but to bow at her every whim because we love her so much and she's just here for a long visit since she's now residing in the United States. So, we went to the mall and we took her to see the sea beside it where there was a big firework display every weekend. All we did was walk. So as soon as we got into the car to leave and go home, my grandmother quickly fell asleep. It was really cute because she snored like a man. It was funny since she was just 4'9" tall and is very slim. No one could ever think that a gentle elderly like her could snore as loud as a bear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home