Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

In Their Shoes

I've finally come to realize that I cry over the silliest and most senseless things ever... I know I'm a crybaby but I didn't know that I'm this deep. Whenever I'm sad, I like to keep most of the emotions bottled up. I rather not talk about what's bothering me as I sit on one quiet corner of the room. I want to think of problems on my own. I feel as if though I could much more solve it if I don't share it with others...

I guess because of this, some things are left unspoken. Since I don't just talk to anyone about what's bothering me, unconsious feelings are left hanging. This may be one of the reasons why I sometimes cry over the most simples things. For example, a friend told me about his break-up story just a while ago... After a while, I just felt the tears accumulating in my eyes. His story was just so inspiring and sad, that I couldn't help myself from crying.

This kind of incident didn't just happened tonight. It has happened to me so many times before. And after quite some time, I finally realized that I merely just can't tolerate hearing sad stories... For some unknown reason, I'm strongly influenced and affected by it. I guess, it's because everytime I hear one, I try to imagine myself in their shoes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home