Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

I grew up with characters like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Cinderella, Flounder, Ariel, and Tinkerbell. My parents made sure that my siblings and I get to watch the latest movies from Disney all the time. Because of this, I became a fan... And it has been like that for as long as I could remember.

Now that I'm a lot older, I still enjoy most of their series, movies, and products. I even got great Disney on Ice tickets last month. So I was able to take my nieces to the show after Christmas. It was really funny. I had a good laugh from start to finish. I felt like I was also 7 years old. The show featured Disneyland Adventures. It took me back to my first visit to the theme park in California last April of 2004. Disney really has its own magical way of making you feel like a kid again. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially for the parents who want to have that special bonding time with the whole family.

Because Disney on Ice is really that spectacular, you could expect to have a slight difficulty availing good tickets since they run out so fast. So, I suggest you get them in advance like I did. You won't need to ask favours from certain connections to pull this off. All you'll have to do is sit back, turn on your computer and order them online. Easy, right? Just check www.acheapseat.com, and be on the know about the latest events in Broadway, sports, and concerts. Check out their prices for the Los Angeles Lakers Tickets and New York Knicks Tickets. Get a chance to witness your favourite NBA team on action. This could be a perfect gift for your husband on Valentine's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home