Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Happy Birthday Krizzle


The whole family and I went to Alabang Town Center last night to have dinner in Cyma for the celebration of my youngest sister's birthday. We arrived in the restaurant at around 8:30 pm. Since we were late, all of us brought a big appetite. Thankfully, my mom got there early, so we were able to eat as soon as we were seated.

Cyma, is one of the first Greek restaurants ever opened here in the Philippines. Their branch in Alabang just opened last month. A lot of my mom's friends recommended the place because they're said to serve fresh and great Greek dishes. Everything on the menu seemed a bit pricey though... If you were just to have a snack, expect to shell out 300 Php per person at least. But I assure you that you'll be getting your money's worth because their very generous with the proportions. There were 5 of us last night, and we only had a plate of salad, a bowl of muscles, one order of their mixed mezedes with pita bread, and baby back ribs. We all shared what was on the table. It may sound the food wasn't enough for our party but we surprisingly still had left overs. Our bill was 3,200 Php...

I loved their salad. It was my favorite out of the bunch. Sad to say, that the rest was just satisfactory. I'm not saying that the food's bad, I guess Greek food doesn't quite appeal to me. I could give 5/5 stars to their service though. We were very much taken care of during our whole stay.

So, cheers to you Titel! Happy 19th Birthday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home