Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Bring it On 2010!

We don't know what the future may bring. But for sure each and everyone of us are hopeful for this very promising year. Aside from loudly welcoming 2010, we also celebrate the blessings and lessons we've encountered and whole-heartedly accepted during the last year.

As we move on to a new year, we carry on into ourselves the memories and scars from the years that have past. Let us not dwell into the tragedies and losts we've suffered from... Baring in mind that we must not forget them as well. Rather than becoming scared of what's instore for us this year, let's all take everything as a challenge.

If you just know me enough personally, I bet you'll think this is pretty hiprocritical of me. For I am weak and afraid too. But I've let opportunities pass by in front of my face so many times before. And now I refuse to stay in one place. So this year, I'm proud to say that I'm ready and excited for CHANGE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home