Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Melt with You

We started as friends. Then as time passed by, we turned into secret lovers... Bonded by silence and restrictions because of certain conditions laid out at the time. We had days that we felt like we've given it our all. There were even times when we have thought of giving up. But no matter how hopeless our future seemed before, we didn't stop trying. It's so magical whenever the road I choose to take always led me to you.

Another year, another chance for us to grow... To love, and to become better. There wouldn't be a me right now if it hadn't been because of you. I am strong and aggressive because I want to be your protector... Knowing you're there behind me helps me think I could do whatever. I'm not scared to break down everyday as long as you'll be there to pick up the pieces with me. I wouldn't mind getting hurt if it was because of you.

Loving you is so easy... For I see no conditions... No wrongs... And no limitations.


10 Comments:

  1. Dhianz said...
    ahlab 'ur entry =)

    Godbless! -di
    Bogie said...
    This is nice. :) Btw, congrats on your PR1! whoho!!!
    Wrigley said...
    This is cool!
    Perfectly Blended said...
    Hello... missing you on Yummy Sunday. Congrats your blog is PR1 na. :)
    nancy said...
    how sweet!

    been looking around for the PR bar, lol! but anyway, congrats for the achievement! keep it going...
    Skippyheart said...
    awww, so sweet! alam mo naman na loveholic kasi ako eh ahehe! ;)

    have a great day pretty bailey! Ingat ka lagi. =)
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @nancy: i know.at long last noh?! :) hahaha!!!

    @skippy: yeah i know. that's y i like visiting your site and reading your fab entries :)
    darkhorse said...
    ganda naman! prang I stopped the rain n melt with u tc!
    peenkfrik said...
    I love this feeling. So unconditional....
    RINEKO said...
    Halu ~~

    reply ur tag back ~~

    i'm so sad today ! !

    my tears just wnt to falling down ! !

    T____T

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home