Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

How Do I Smell

Every lady takes how they smell very seriously. We girls have always been conscioused about this certain aspect of our body. Like for example, I never go out of the house without wearing any of my signature scents and I try so hard not to move so much so that I could avoid sweating. Vanity is well displayed my the female gender, but now a days, men are not that scared to express their desire to look and smell good too.

Anyways, I made this post to give you, my friends an idea of how I smell. :)

FOR DATES and SPECIAL OCCASSIONS:


Lacoste Touch of Pink


Armani Red Jeans Perfume


Body Shop's Golden Apple Body Lotion


Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer (Country Apples)


FOR EVERYDAY AFFAIRS:


Penshoppe Cologne (the purple one)


Marks & Spencer's Hand Lotion


Paris Hilton Perfume


Victoria's Secret Lovespell Body Spray


Victoria's Secret Lovespell Body Lotion

These are some of the favorite scents I use. ;) What about yours?

2 Comments:

  1. Bogie said...
    Hmmmmm... you smells good dear!
    nancy said...
    I use bath and body works too, from lotion, perfume to shower gel and foam wash. I have the mango mandarin and black raspberry scents.

    For daily use, i have tickled pink from bench and heaven scent splash cologne from avon :)

    and you're right, we all love to smell good....

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home