Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Happy Holloween

Following tradition, me and my family went to the cemetary earlier today to pay our respects to our dearly departed. As always, the cemetary was packed with thousands of people durung this day. It was very hot and annoying all at the same time. But despite of the condition, I found myself still having fun because I was bonding with the rest of my relatives. I guess, we'll just have to endure certain scenarios like this every once in a while to become closer to the people you love. Holidays and occassions like this only happen a few times each year so why not just take that leap and enjoy every moment you could get a hold of.

Happy Holloween everyone!

1 Comment:

  1. peenkfrik said...
    I missed Nov. family bonding this year. Being alone here feels very much like Halloween... ;)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home