Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Review

It seems I'll be a bit more busy this month and the next. No worries, because I'll still be online everyday. I will just not be posting new entries as often as I do before. I have to focus on a certain big task at hand. I'll be taking my NCLEX on December so I started attending my review class earlier today.

It's very nice to be in a classroom setting once again. I just feel bad because it seems as if all the time I've spent reading my review materials here at home didn't do me any good. I still did bad with our practice tests...

Anyways, that;s all for now... Wish me luck guys! :)

4 Comments:

  1. Cecile said...
    thanks for the visit :-)!
    darkhorse said...
    galingan mo ha...tc!
    PinkNote said...
    Good luck!=D
    ACRYLIQUE said...
    Good luck!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home