Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

R.A. Gapuz Review Center

R.A. Gapuz Review Center is a well known company here in the Philippines. They conduct review courses for nurses who wishes to pass the local licensure exam, NCLEX, CGFNS, IELTS, and TOEFL. I enrolled on one of their review programs for the national licensure examination last 2007 and I passed. I relied a lot from their materials and read only 3 books (which is quite a few, compared to how many my batchmates were reading at the time).

I've learned a lot from my last review so I decided to trust them again for my NCLEX on December. We're running towads our 2nd week right now and we've been mostly tackling about Medical-Surgical Nursing. So far, I've been liking it. It feels as if my brain's being drilled with so many informations all at the same time. My class starts at 10:30 am and we usually finish around 8:30 pm. So, you could just imagine, how terribly exhausting that it for the mind! But, NO PAIN, NO GAIN!

5 Comments:

  1. jenie said...
    goodluck! so you're a nurse blogger=)

    just visiting...hope to see you real soon=)
    darkhorse said...
    tsk...sakit sa ulo nyan...pero ok yan sa career dba?! tc!
    gwapaleysyus said...
    Many of my friends said that NCLEX exam has more on priority questions goodluck to you.
    dylan dimaubusan said...
    Nurse ka rin pala. I also did my review with Gapuz, sa Baguio. May mga fave akong reviewer dun.. Ang sayang mag review, sakit sa ulo, nyahahaha!

    Although until now, di ko alam kung nagamit ko ba nireview ko since I still haven't got my results yet. I took my NCLEX in Manila last January... I wonder what the heck happened. Wehe. Seriously.
    nancy said...
    exactly!

    goodluck to your review and to your NCLEX on December!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home