Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

The Great Revelation

A couple of months ago, Red Chair Confessions launched a running video campaign all over the internet. I was able to come across this video a lot of times in Youtube. I couldn't help myself from getting so intrigued when I watched it for the first time. I was so clueless during the first half of the video. I though the campaign was about a new chocolate bar or something (a chocolate bar so good, that it makes you feel so sinful in every bite). Apparently, I was wrong...



"Who would've known?" is right. I was very surprised when I found out that this was about Talbots. I honestly didn't get it right away. But I was so amazed when I finally did. I think it's so cute and funny. A young and modern woman couldn't believe that she finds pleasure in shopping at the same place where her mother and high school professor buy clothes from.

Now, Talbots is tapping into today's younger generation of women by adding hip, sexy, timeless, and affordable pieces to their collection. They can now compete along side with those other well known brands in the market that caters to all age groups as well.

I am a big fan of their sweaters and coats. I'm guilty of shopping there too through their website.



So, what are you waiting for? Try to visit Talbots now and share your favorite item here after browsing into their products. Happy shopping!

Post?slot_id=76182&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 Comments:

  1. iriene said...
    This is really a 'suspense' video, an exciting post, a fantastic blog...keep it up :) Thanks for dropping by, truly appreciate it. All the best and do keep in touch!
    darkhorse said...
    wow akala ko naman talgang plabas na movie to! di pala hahaha tc!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home