Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

How to Get a PR?

I've been blogging for quite some time now and I still could not understand how to get a Pagerank (PR) for my site. I've read a few descriptions from the internet, and according to the numerous explanations I've stumbled on to, a PR helps you determine if your site is consistently visited my a large number of visitors per day... So, the more famous your site gets, the higher your rank could be. Right?

But how can I promote my site? Aside from visitng and exchaging links with other blogs, what else could I do? I would really appreciate your suggestions. :) Thank you!!! Happy blogging :)

10 Comments:

  1. chubskulit said...
    join community sites sis like mybloglog, blogcatalog, twitter, facebook, and madami pang iba hehehe..

    By the way, I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. We entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st. Your vote would be so much appreciated.

    To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill. Thank you very much!
    peenkfrik said...
    Try reading about SEO (search engine optimization), this should also help you with that. There are a lot of Blogger tips for this so just google it. ;)

    Good luck!
    pelangi anak said...
    It's a nice posting, very informative, and thanks for it!
    iriene said...
    I like your blog' layout.
    Very bright and interesting..keep it up! Do drop by when u r online, all the best and take care :)
    FaYe said...
    I also don't understand.i had PR 1 in my first blog after 6 weeks i started. My second blog it is already 3 months but still my PR 0. thus i don't understand how i had my pr 1 in my first blog.
    charchar said...
    i don't understand my pr either. I checked prchecker for that yet, I got N/A results.
    nancy said...
    blogging for PR is just as tedious as doing a regular paying job... at least i believe so based on a personal experience.It's ironic kasi advertisers prefer their products and services be reviewed by author of blogs with high relevance while Google is too touchy with paid posts so we bloggers are stuck in the middle. But SEO wise, its usually a 1:2 or 3 ratio.

    I'm not really a good follower of this rule but I do try optimizing my other statistics like Alexa and page views so i hop as much a i can kasi yun lang naman talaga ang pinaka alam kong gawin to drive traffic...hehe. constant update is also a material.

    hope my 2 cents help :) happy weekend!
    bahak said...
    wanna to try page rank??? googling its good way to get it.... hehehe.. if u wanna know all about laptop.. please here.....
    laikka said...
    hhehe..I'm with nancy..that is also what I believe..must visit and really work on it!

    thanks for visiting by the way:) see you soon again:)
    vivapinay said...
    I read several blogs this week and they kept on talking about PR. My PR now says 2.. is that good already?

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home