Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Dress to Impress

I think I’m a very cheap person. I usually just buy products off the sale rack. But after finding out about Talbots, I've discovered that being fashionable and cheap could go along side after all. You can check red chair confessions to know more about their styles. I was so surprised to see their wide collection of apparels, shoes, and accessories that were 50% cheaper than the items I regularly buy in the mall.

If I had $500 to spend, I would update my wardrobe with the sexy and classy pieces Talbots has to offer. Because we're right in the middle of the rainy season, I'm thinking of pulling off the Knits and Purls look.

Here's an idea of what I'm talking about. My top picks for the perfect rainy day attire:



Buckle-kitten Heel Pumps
Classic pumps that can fit any type of style you're in the mood for. I highly advise this for the working women who’s always on the go. The heels are not too high, so it gives you the convenience of going up and about your business without easily tiring yourself.




Straight-leg Jeans
You can never go wrong with denim. This specific cut gives you the illusion of longer and leaner legs no matter what your body type is.



Flyaway Cardigan
I love cardigans. It gives you that relax and fresh look at any given occasion.




Pebbled Leather Tote
Not only is this bag very stylish, but it provides you with more space for your everyday paraphernalia.





Pearl Cluster Necklace
Sophisticated pearls with a new twist.


All that I have chosen above didn't even reach the allotted $500 budget. Thus, leaving me more money to spend! So, what are you waiting for? Try visiting Talbots now. Happy shopping!




Post?slot_id=62382&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

4 Comments:

  1. darkhorse said...
    ayus ah! dapat may sample na suot mo dba? haha tc!
    ACRYLIQUE said...
    Haha. mali yung comment ko. Ahihi.

    Pero kung ako naging babae. Mamamakyaw ako ng Christian Louboutin shoes! :)
    Analou and Bones said...
    Hello there. I agree that your physical appearance reflects of what you are. It is good that there shoes are 50% off. I like bargains. I tried my best to be frugal. Well. thanks for sharing this.
    peenkfrik said...
    Looking chic doesn't always mean spending too much. What matters if we look good in what we wear.

    Btw, I noticed your blog doesn't load that easily compared to before.

    Have a good day! ;)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home