Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

You Gotta See This Now

Contest

Hello everyone. I'm so happy to share the latest and easiest contest brought to us by Abbot Medical Optics Inc. If you're suffering from myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism, maybe you could consider getting the iLASIK procedure done today. Don't hesitate to ask your physician about it. You can also try visiting http://www.gottaseethisnow.com/seethis/ and type in your postal code to find an iLASIK doctor near you.

After undergoing the procedure, you are most eligible to join the iLASIK Video Contest and have the chance to win as much as $5,000 for the grand prize which will be picked amongst all submitted videos. Aside from this, there will be three first prize winners of HDTV Package and another three 2nd prize winners of a Flip UltraHD Camcorder (both one video per category). All you have to do is send them a video about how better vision can improve or had improved your life by using the following categories;

  • "My contacts are getting in the way of my good time"
  • "My favorite sport or activity would be so much cooler with better vision"
  • "You should see life after the iLASIK Procedure"

Once you've submitted your video, send a link to all your friends and encourage them to vote for your entry. Keep in mind that the number of votes are the key feature in determining as to who wins the prize. Good Luck!


Post?slot_id=52442&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

5 Comments:

  1. Bogie's Wonderland said...
    You got it!
    nancy said...
    Hi Bailey, I'm back! I missed it here. how are you?

    Buti ka pa.. i so much miss opps from SS but my fault. i was too lazy to blog lately and my readership terribly gone so low, hehe!

    anyway, i'm just hopping around...gotta jump to the next page now...take care!
    PJ said...
    Thanks for sharing this! iLasik is very reliable.. It has been tested to work wonders \.. one example was when a billiard legend in the country tried this... his vision improved and went on to win more tournaments..

    -------------------------------
    PLEASE VISIT MY

    SITE:

    www.dailybitz.net
    darkhorse said...
    wow pasali! tc
    jodi said...
    nice review sis, have a good day

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home