Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Just this afternoon, after the 40th day of President Cory Aquino's death, his son Senator Noynoy Aquino formally announced that he will be joining the run for the 2010 Presidential election. I think this is actually no surprise to most of the Filipinos anymore. A lot of people has been encouraging him to lead the liberal party ever since his mother had passed away. This even made Senator Mar Roxas withdraw his candidacy for the same position as well.

I think, Noynoy is a big threat amongst his rivals in the presidential run. He was groomed by the best public political figures that had ever reigned in this country. He was a product of the late President Cory Aquino and Senatory Benigno Aquino. He was already exposed to this kind of life at such a young age.

I'm not saying I'll be voting for Noynoy or something. I just think that it's going to be a really tight race next year. So, I hope Filipinos use their vote wisely, for the country's sake.

2 Comments:

  1. ldspinay said...
    hi bailey its good that youre not voting for him :-)) and thnks for sharing your opinion

    http://ldsfilipina.blogspot.com
    veronica said...
    agree bailey. it's about time we Filipinos unite to choose the right president. God Bless the Philippines! :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home