Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

My Dream Watch

Back when I was still in high school, I only wore a pair of gold earrings as my everyday jewelry. But during the early years of my college life, I've learned to never leave the house without a wristwatch as well since I was taking up Nursing. From there, I started collecting watches to fit any given occasion or mood I was in.

My mom noticed my fascination with this so she always looks for fine watches that she could give me for birthdays and Christmases. I can't afford to buy myself the luxurious brands yet, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming to have my own Patek Philippe in the future. Patek Philippe watches had been around for so many years. Their the pioneer when it comes to manufacturing wristwatches in fact. Their known for their timeless and elegant pieces. It'll be a dream come true for a watch collector like me to have one of their classic models.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home