Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

General Cleaning Month


Me and my mom will be expecting visitors this week. Our helper just left us, so we had to make the house presentable all by ourselves.

We have a terrace like area in front of the house, and its floor is made of marble. Because it's rainy season, it got too dirty and dark. My mom couldn't bare the sight of it so despite the fact that she's recovering from a major operation, she stood up, grabbed the mop and swept away. I in the other hand, can't stand her doing the task all by herself, so I insisted on helping. Cleaning together became a great bonding experience for both of us.

My back just hurts now... :(

14 Comments:

  1. darkhorse said...
    Bait naman...exercise yan no...ahahhaha tc n thnks s amga comments.
    chewie said...
    This is fun. Spending quality time with your mummy.
    cathara said...
    have a massage:)
    Anne said...
    Congrats hehehe. Seriously speaking its good to know the usual household chores. We should not always rely with maids/helpers.
    r u s s said...
    Helpers can be abusado most of the time.Ö I hope your mom didn't tire herself too much. Good thing you were there to help her.

    Bloghopping.
    Enjoy the weekend!
    alorn said...
    u have to do it more often para masanay back mo hehehe joke. nice kind of bonding with ur mom. very productive :D
    Joemill said...
    Spring-cleaning the house is itself a very good exercise. ;)
    prafangga permana said...
    clean safe clean,
    I am the type of person who rarely clean room LOL,
    regard friends
    Skippyheart said...
    hope you get some rest pretty bailey! :)
    grace said...
    nakakamiss tuloy nung ganyan rin kami dati. Dati sama sama kami nag gegeneral cleaning. :)
    Budi Setiawan said...
    cleaning everyday... healthy everyday
    nice.. thanks for sharing my friend
    boeditea

    Distance Learning

    Manajemen 2000
    peenkfrik said...
    Cleaning is good. Reminds me of the pile of random stuff I just cleaned took from the floor. ;)
    Lianne said...
    Cpag aman.. Hehe enjoy dn aman mglinis ng bahay lalo pg cncpag.. :D
    Cacai M. said...
    hi, that's great! you are such a very good daughter.. Kudos to you!


    www.cacainadjourney.com
    www.cacai-m-place.net
    www.thoughts-ideas-resources.com

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home