Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.



To kickoff Oprah's 24th season in national TV, Black Eyed Peas performed "I Gotta Feeling" in front of a live audience in Chicago. A friend shared this link to me and it took me some time before I finally decided to watch the video.

Isn't this so cool?? The whole crowd was dancing to their song. ROCK ON B.E.P.!! :)

6 Comments:

  1. vonfire said...
    everytime i saw Apl de Ap performing with his bandmates Black eyed peas, I just cant help myself to feel proud to be pinoy!...ang galing! :D
    sweet_shelo said...
    wow i love them.. they really rock!!!
    Skippyheart said...
    that's so cool! thanks for sharing.

    have a great week pretty bailey! TC =)
    reanaclaire said...
    hi..coming by to visit your blog for the first time.. i like your template.. looks very cool..
    peenkfrik said...
    Cool, very cool... I'd be jumping and dancing too.
    Barry said...
    That is a great feel good video. The look on Oprah's face alone was worth the visit.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home