Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.





It's time for my Yummy Sunday entry again. Please excuse the quality of the picture I've posted, I only used a webcam to take this photo. I didn't know how to adjust the lens so it came out pretty out of focus. haha!

Anyways, on today's entry, I chose to feature BABY CARROTS (the small and cute ones) sided with thick ranch dip. Me and mom went grocery shopping in S&R yesterday and bought a whole pack of this (cleaned and peeled, making it ready to eat anytime). Ever since I was a kid, I've always been fond of eating carrots, I like eating them raw because of the crisp texture it has when chewed in the mouth.

Carrots are also great ingredients for garnish. It's a perfect addition to your dish whenever you think it lacks color because of it's perfect orange appearance. This vegetable is rich in Vitamin A, which is good for your eyes... Thus making it healthy and yummy for you all at the same time.



13 Comments:

  1. Alicia said...
    My kids love baby carrots with ranch dressing. I love them steamed and topped with butter!!
    peenkfrik said...
    I think I missed the whole carrot thing. I have very bad eyesight. Stay healthy! ;)
    litlit said...
    yes, carrots are very healty food. Thanks for visiting my post. Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Joemill said...
    Hmm, yummy! It's one of my faves besides potatoes and green leafy veggies save okra....haha!

    I love it raw (at times with salt...haha) and love it in my noodle soup. :)
    Perfectly Blended said...
    Your making the right choice of food:) Happy Sunday! Thanks for joining.
    Perfectly Blended said...
    Your making the right choice of food:) Happy Sunday! Thanks for joining.
    nanay said...
    As for me I don't eat carrots.I only drink carrot juice for my good health.
    ACRYLIQUE said...
    I wish my life will be as easy as a baby carrot. :(
    genejosh said...
    this is delicious and nutritious!I love also to eat this one raw and dip in a mayonnaise ...Thanks for visiting mine...See u next time./..

    Our Adventures Together/
    Her and History
    Tasty Exploration
    Manang Kim said...
    Love baby carrots.
    grace fancubit said...
    wow! very healthy choice.
    Ladynred said...
    Carrots is good. My daughter loves it.
    EyMi GürL said...
    me loves baby carrots too! =) even without a dressing or dip, masarap na cya.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home