Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.


If you've read about my previous entries about my Chinese Sharpei Bargy, here's an update... He's still paralyzed and the muscles in his lower extremities had already wasted, that's why I've prepared myself to face the fact that he won't be walking with his 4 legs again.

Assuming that everything else will get better, my other Chinese Sharpei named Trixie (Bargy's daughter) caught an eye infection which is totally common amongst their breed. We took it lightly and decided to wait before taking her to the vet since we've encountered this problem with the two of them many times before. She was scheduled to have her vet appointment earlier today and was given a bath before hand. Since she's still kinda small because she's just 8 months old, my boyfriend left her alone for quite some time on top of a couch outside to get her a towel. Just when I thought that the worse is over, this happens... After a few minutes, he heard a loud cry from Trixie, so he rushed back to her. My boyfriend was very alarmed to see Trixie on the floor, limping her left paw in the front. I think she got too cold and bored (knowing how dogs are), so she decided to jump out of the couch herself. Given the condition that she was still very wet from the bath, she must've slipped during the process.

She was rushed to the vet after it happened and we got her affected leg x-rayed. The doctor said, a fracture had occured and that she needs to be confined til tomorrow to have her casted. And if in case that doens't work, the vet said she might have to undergo bone surgery as well. This is very frustrating! My goodness! I wanted to get mad but I can't blame anybody since it was an accident! :( I just wish everything would get a lot better from now on... Most especially when it comes to my furry babies.

8 Comments:

  1. Shas said...
    Your pet is sooo cute. My heart broke to know that she is having a lot of problems and to top it all she had a fracture, also. I could relate with your pain and frustration coz even i love dogs and when they are not well, even i feel equally ill.
    Hoping she gets well soon. =)
    grace said...
    Ito na pala sis.

    Wla na b ang paraan para masolusyunan yun sis?

    Kawawa naman. :(
    marz said...
    aww.. think positive sis! everything will be ok.. ill pray for your pets fast recovery
    shykulasa said...
    your baby is soo adorable, hoping for her early recovery :)
    Bailey Baretto said...
    thank you for these warm wishes everyone...
    bayunature said...
    welcome back Trixie. I hear happy.
    darkhorse said...
    hi cute puppies! tc
    Analou and Bones said...
    Hello there. I am so-sorry to hear about your "babies". We just can't help not to worry about them. In our case we almost spent $3k for almost 2 months for Bones, my dog because of his bad allergy. It got worst to the point that his eyes were swollen and wrinkle because of allergy. They are like our family. I know how you feel. Let's just hope for the best for your friends, ok? Everything will be fine. Take care and thanks for the visit.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home