Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Welcome!!!
Hello and welcome to my site. A personal page for me to blog about my experiences, spur of the moment thoughts, feelings, travel, and etc. I hope you have fun reading my entries as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to leave your comments and messages.

Before anything else, I'd like to say thank you for the wonderful comments and wishes for my baby Trixie (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please refer to my previous entry). I'm so happy to inform you all that she's now back home with us after her long over night stay in the clinic to observe her fracture. The vet was very kind enough to call us earlier today to say that she won't be needing the cast anymore. The doctors advised us that her condition could be treated by just letting her take supplements. I guess, her being still young increased the odds of the recovery.

We were very happy to hear this. The vet was very confident to tell us that after some time, Trixie will be able to walk normally again. (Whew!) This feels like a big thorn was pulled out off our throats.

As for her infected eye, it was tested as well and they found no serious bacterial activity going on. It probably was just because of her continuous scratching in that area, so we decided to put an e-collar on to her first thing tomorrow.

12 Comments:

  1. danna said...
    hi bailey! this is great news! :) i hope she recovers fast :D your trixie is so cute :D
    Clarissa said...
    Good to hear that she's fine now--I just read your previous post.^_^

    Thanks for dropping by!!Have a nice day and nice meeting you here at blogosphere, Bailey!!^_^
    bayunature said...
    welcome back Trixie. I hear happy. hopefully healthy again.
    nancy said...
    i would love to have a pet as cutie as your trixie but it ain't just possible, hayy!
    ACRYLIQUE said...
    Welcome back TRIXIE! :)
    Shas said...
    Am sooo happy to know that Trixie is back and that her other illnessess can be cured.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Will love to see you there often. =)
    darkhorse said...
    cute naman mga pets dito...tc
    UMI said...
    Your puppy is sooo cute! :) I hope I could have one too. What's her breed anyways?

    Thanks for dropping by my site. :D
    Kalmo said...
    Hi!

    This is my first comment on your blog, nice to meet you. I'm so sad to hear about what happened to your two dogs, I'm happy that the vet gave you good news though. You and your doggies have all my best wishes!

    P.S.
    Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog.
    Jackie said...
    Hello Bailey! Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog. I'll follow you back for sure!

    I am so glad that Trixie is okay. I was sad to hear about Bargy though. Don't lose hope. Maybe there's still something the vets can do for him.
    Bailey Baretto said...
    @ UMI: hi Umi, their both Chinese Sharpeis. trixie just looks different because she's the bear coat type :)

    @ the rest: thank you so much for these very well wishes for both my babbies :D
    chewie said...
    hi so cute your doggie.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home